Academica Events – Session 20 of 20
- How to CONNECT to Allah (SWT)
- How to get our children to CONNECT to Allah (SWT)
- How to RAISE our children better
4 Maintaining family times (UNITY)
5 True ROLES MODELS (BEST OF THE BEST) – Our beloved Prophet (SAW)
6 Al-Ghazali’s Model of Parenting Skills Attributes (TOTAL CONVICTION)
7 Relationship Allah
8 Relationship withChildren
10 Relationship with others
11 PROCRASTINATION – The evil effects
12 Islamic Taqwa Model – The ultimate aim (FEAR and HOPE)
13 HAJJ – The 5th Pillar of Islam
14 Teaching our children GRATITUDE
15 Muharram what do we LEARN (LESSONS)
For all our workshops we provide expert advice, guidance and ensure you can make changes in your life.
Before we begin
I would like to say that I understand what many parents are going through and the problems, obstacles, lockdown issues and mainly how this is impacting you as a parent.
We have decided to deliver a series of parental workshops so that you can be an amazing parent like our beloved Prophet (Sallahu Alaihi Wasalam). I understand your frustrations, anxiety, stress and feeling of being helpless.
Do you struggle to teach your children?
Do you struggle to control their behaviour?
Do you feel at times inadequate as a parent?
Do you feel you could do more for your children?
Are your children disconnected from learning?
Are your children struggling with their identity?
Would you like to know how to connect your children to Allah?
Would you like your parental questions answered by qualified scholars and experts?
Summary of workshops delivered so far: See trailer
• What are the parenting challenges due to the current lockdown.
• Benefits of the parental workshop.
• What are the key benefits of Home Education / Education system.
• What is Spirituality and Connecting to Allah.
• How to connect to Allah. Six simple steps.
• Seeking knowledge is Fard? What is knowledge?
• Benefits of Fasting in Ramadhan.
• Detox – mind, body, soul (inc digital detox), – Nutrition.
• How to get kids to connect to Allah.
• Maintaining family ties.
• The Prophet (SAW) as a parent.
• Imam Ghazali’s works on parenting (4 part series)
• Overcoming Procrastination (2 part series
• Islamic Motivation Model (4 part series)
• Hajj for Kids
In addition, we have discussed
• Supporting the community – How to fulfil this obligation through your Zakah, Sadaqah, Lillah, Waqf etc, and Why RI?
• Academica Mentoring & Raedan Institute Values and what we do.
So, let me tell you more about me…
With over two decades of expertise gained in the global education sector, I am an experienced leadership and academic expert, Director of Education, senior education consultant, Coach/Mentor, Teacher and Cambridge/Examiner. I have also been the chair for Raedan Institute for nearly 14 years and worked in Business, Charity, International schools, Consultancy and much much more…
Over the last 2 years, we have delivered many courses to over 2000+ students in 30+ different countries. We have also delivered nearly 70+ projects, activities and courses in the last 6 months alone at our Centre of Excellence.
We understand your problems and promise to provide you with 3 pieces of advice:
1. How to be an AWESOME parent/guardian
2. Small CHANGES – BIG IMPACT
3. EMPOWER yourself to truly CONNECT to ALLAH…
Why are we so confident? we will let our students, parents and staff tell you why…
\”Just want to share… the Parenting session was amayyyyzing…especially all the spiritual aspects in the latter half….Subhan’Allaah.\”
\”Alhamdulillah, it was brilliant…You have great guests who know their subject matter inside and out, and you are all passionate in looking at the child/person as a whole, rather than trying to fix a component part…. more people need to be aware of the interconnectivity of our Mind, Heart and Gut. Funnily enough, we did an introduction to the prophetic Medicine course and how it affects our temperaments, and how different aspects will affect our mindset and overall health …. so we were avid listeners as usual. May Allah reward you for the hard work you are putting into this. Can’t wait for the next one.\”
So, register now!
You can also CALL/EMAIL/CONNECT – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07725 974831
What you will find is that at RI, we make a DIFFERENCE…
• For our students we provide QUALITY, EXPERT TEACHING
• For our youth we provide a FUN, ENGAGING, INTERACTIVE SAFE SPACE to explore
• For our parents we provide FREE WEEKLY PARENTAL WORKSHOPS
• For our teachers, TA’s and other professionals we provide FREE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/CPD TRAINING
• For our interns/volunteers we provide GUIDANCE, WORK EXPERIENCE and increase their CONFIDENCE
• For our support groups we provide NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES, help you BUILD RELATIONSHIPS and a SAFE SPACE to connect
• For our senior people a place to REACH OUT AND TALK
Ml Mohamed Sidat (Raedan Institute /Academica Mentoring)
BA, MA, PGCE/QTS, NPQLE
Teacher Training Provider of the Year 2019/20 (LPA)
#Events #Tuition #Homeeducation #Madrasah #Courses #CPD #Accreditedcourses #HealthWellbeing #Communitycohesion
Visit our website for additional course details – www.academicamentoring.com
Find our latest courses:
Those who have registered and not received a confirmation email please check your spam. If you have any issues please contact us for support.